Skip to main content

3/25/24

 Did you experience anything different with the geomagnetic storm that was happening? I had some technology issues today but it’s hard to say if they were due to a geomagnetic storm OR because technology is a pain in the ass….both scientific terms.

Ethan has been home and not working.  He does have some appointments coming up that will be convenient to have him home. He seems more personable than he did while he was working. He has been practicing to take the test for a CDL license.

I got home from the night shift around 7 am. I caught a quick nap before my 9:30 meeting. I had meetings until a little after 3. I took another hour long nap and started my two hours of interviews. 

These days are tough. I felt a bit tired and cranky. But what I did stop to notice was that Lady and Lord Cardinal like my bird feeder. They are fancy.

I noticed that my daffodils are trying to rebound from the crushing snow. I took a moment to smell the outdoors, close my eyes and listen. The peepers were singing away. That jerk with the loud truck drove by during my listening moment. I said a not so nice comment about it in my head. 

I love to watch the dogs process the weather. I think it affects their mental health. All three of them were running around like fools, playing and chasing each other, barking happily.

Even when you are tired and cranky, you can find something to be thankful for. (And it wasn’t the loud truck person). The sunshine was a gift today. 

Comments