Skip to main content

11/1

 The countdown continues. We are 1 month away from freedom. Ironically we will not be freed from the confines of NYC for a number of weeks afterward…..details….details…. Let’s not get caught up in those.

I worked on formulating a plan to schedule our Covid PCR tests 5 days prior. I still need to booster my covid vaccine as well as get a flu shot. Little details like this keep popping up. We will figure it all out. 

I took a few days off of work next week to gather my thoughts, complete several video appointments and just to be able to have a moment to myself before trekking back to NYC for our pre-op appointment on the 14 th. I also plan to get my flu and covid booster so we will see what I accomplish.

We checked another dialysis treatment off. 



Comments

  1. Wow. The month of November is a really a dosie of a time for you all. Okay.... get yourself ready..... I hear the theme song from Rocky playing......xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment