Skip to main content

11/11/21

Today was great. Everyone was home. We had a nice family morning. Paul sat and had coffee with me on the couch. 

We both worked on tasks we wanted to accomplish. I am not sure how many times I went up and down the stairs but my feet hurt.

I met with my social worker in NYC to go over paperwork I need to fill out and supporting documents. I also met with my transplant organizer and learned the plan of how things are going to go in November 30 th.

I tried to do some Medicaid stuff but the office was closed due to Vetran’s day. I am so proud of all the vetrans out there. I thank you all for what you have sacrificed.

I finished the dresser I bought and painted for Ethan. It is in his room and packed with clothes. 

Today was successful. Forge Ahead. One day closer!

Comments

  1. Accomplished is one of the best feelings- you have plenty of that! Keep the accomplishment wind in your sails- you’ll breeze through this! 💜💕😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good day at home! One more closer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment