Skip to main content

11/9/21

Ethan seems to be navigating through his feelings pretty well. He is working on another YouTube video about his heart surgery and I think it has been therapeutic for him. 

Tomorrow is my day off. I have a dresser to paint. I purchased the dresser a couple days ago for $45. It’s old and scuffed but has a sturdy frame (just like me, ha ha).  I have a few shelves to polyurethane too. 

I have a 19 page document to read and comprehend regarding Medicaid. That sounds swell. Lots to read. Ugh! Reading.

Tonight I made chili in the crockpot. I am letting it cook all night and then Paul can take fresh chili hot off the press, to work. The rest will be meal prep and be stored safely in the freezer in portion control friendly containers.

I have a couple zoom meetings tomorrow in preparation for the final countdown to surgery.

I am ending my day snuggling with Penny in bed. She is snoring.






Comments

  1. Can't wait to watch Ethan's new video. The videos from last year around this time brought tears to my eyes. So moving. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I was hoping a new video would be out soon. and I'm glad Ethan feels up to doing one again. I'll be looking for it! Enjoy your day off (lol- well, off from vet teching but not really a day off) - get some vit D in that mild Nov sun we are supposed to get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment