Skip to main content

11/7

 

Ethan got to hang out with some of his car buddies today.  He thought that was great. I am sure it was a nice distraction too.

We head back to NYC on 11/14 - 11/16 for our preop appointments. We need “lots of labs” drawn. As well as going to appointments for a final blessing for surgery. The best part of this trip is, we are NOT going to bring the dialysis machine. Yeah!

We officially move back to NYC on 11/28. That is my mom’s birthday. Poor Mema gets her child and grandchild to move away for surgery. Sorry mom 😢. But we are pro’s at this now.

Today I spent the afternoon with Avery. She was telling me that she was glad she didn’t have to work today because she wanted to spend time together. What a kid. So I dragged her with me to do errands. We had a nice afternoon. After witnessing a super annoying teenager in one of the stores, I thanked her for being her and NOT being annoying, I totally enjoy her company. That is a bright spot for today and many days.




Comments

Post a Comment