Skip to main content

12/22/21

 Today was all about the paperwork. I was able to submit claims to insurance, Ethan’s college, and more. I worked on things until about noon. 

I then got my blood pumping and exercised my heart with a two mile walk. It was a little brisk, but the sun was out and I was comfortable.


On my way back, I had a homeless man ask me my name and if I wanted to snuggle up to him and keep him warm. He was standing outside the church with the red door. I walk by this church often. It is tall, sturdy with beautiful windows. I paused, turned around and looked him in the eye. “No, I don’t.” I kept walking. I was annoyed.

The rest of the day was low key and uneventful. One day closer to home.

Comments

  1. ahhh - the poor man - but I agree, no thanks.
    gorgeous church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly would that guy have done if you had said something like: "Oh yes!" I'd love to be your girlfriend and snuggle with you." I guess you have to give it to him.... he's still trying. That's impressive. I would have been totally annoyed with the interaction as well. It's awkward when any stranger approaches you on the street. I don't have much patience for that. Happy almost Christmas! What a difference a year makes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment