Skip to main content

12/31/21

Today I was feeling a little bit tired, run down and crampy. My appetite was non-existent. I napped ALOT. The doctor said these days would happen. My kidney values are elevated until my body regulates and I will have days like these. They won’t even check my levels until 6 months after surgery, because they will be elevated.

As the day went on, I felt a little better…just super tired. 

Ethan had a good day. He has been working on another YouTube video. 

I was sad to see Betty White died. She was a wonderful talent. 

Cheers to hoping 2022 is a little bit kinder to everyone.



Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you both!!!!! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! A year from now this will be just a bad memory . I 💛❤💛❤💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I hope you feel better today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment