Skip to main content

12/9/21

 


Today Ethan and I were both sore and feeling blah. We laid low. He had his first of many check ups and blood work at the hospital.  The security guy recognized me but had never actually seen Ethan. It was fun to watch that and the pure joy on this man’s face after dealing with the last name of Diiulio for months on end. He was one of the security guards I liked.

Ethan’s appointment went well. His rejection medication is being tweaked. He had his several tubes of blood drawn and took his pills in the office. Two of his medications are injections that I have to give him. One is daily, one is weekly. These will be discontinued at some point along with some of his other medications. Sometimes it can take up to a year though.

We walked to the grocery store  and grabbed lunch and watched tv this afternoon. I called social security to inform them Ethan has had his transplant (per their request in the paperwork) I was on hold for 30 minutes and then a recording came on saying no one was available to take my call and to call back later. I was annoyed.

My stomachs has been queasy today. I napped this afternoon and now I am going to bed early. My guts feel very pissed off and angry.  



Comments

Post a Comment