Skip to main content

6/1/22

I mowed 75 % of the walking trail in the field. The constant humming from the mower must lull me into a meditative state. I was thinking about my life this year compared to my life last year. I was thinking about how I wasn’t even back to work yet because I was juggling appointments, dialysis and Ethan’s mental health. We were not able to leave him alone due to his seizures.

It really minimizes life’s annoyances in the present day.  I am thankful that we don’t have as many appointments. I am certainly thankful to have those 20 hours a week back and that I don’t have to do dialysis. 

Ethan did have to go to the lab today. We are still waiting on his tacro level to see if we have to adjust his dose of medication.

I spoke to many different people today trying to collect the proper documentation for vocational rehabilitation. Say that 3 times fast. 

I am going to bed early because I just feel worn out. Hoping an extra hour of sleep might help. Wish me luck.




Comments

Post a Comment