Skip to main content

6/30/22

Ethan spent a lot of time working on his car today. Paul is struggling because he can see Ethan doing things that  Paul wouldn’t necessarily do, trying to fix it. Paul knows of a different way that Ethan could try. Ethan doesn’t want to hear anything from Paul and that leaves Paul completely frustrated.

It’s easy for me to say “just ignore it” but I know it’s not that easy.

We will continue juggling the ups and downs. So far 19 has been the hardest age to “parent”.

Comments

  1. Oh my. I am NOT looking forward to parenting a 19 year old. Phew.... it sounds so intense with so many complicated layers. Give my love to Paul.... tell him that he is a great dad. It's crystal clear to me that Paul inspired Ethan's love of mechanics and cars. Yep.... think about that one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment