Skip to main content

6/8/22

I spent the morning completing phone calls and emailing paperwork. This felt especially good because having all that looming over me made me feel anxious. 

Sometimes I just need these days off to not talk to anyone, regroup, and situate my thoughts. I can get into a grove and keep going. I do stop and take the dogs out frequently because that is my therapy.  

I was able to visit with a friend and take a nostalgic walk. That was my bright spot. Then as I was leaving I realized I had tracked in dried mud all over their floor. Not cool. 😢


Comments

  1. Oh.... tracked dirt and mud in the house is the worst. It can really set me off. The other day, I had spent the entire morning cleaning my floors and within minutes somebody in my house (doesn't need to be named, but they are a grown-up) came in and got mud everywhere. Didn't even register it or notice it. I flipped out just a little bit. It happens.... Not cool at all. Be kind to yourself and take the time you need to decompress from that last appointment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment