Skip to main content

❤️ 6/24/22


Today was good. I think I did ok staying positive. A friend made my day today and shared a “new to me” sparkling water flavor called “Strawberry Margarita”. It didn’t have tequila in it, but man, that tasted good. Now I am going to have to buy up all the stores stock to make sure I have it year round.❤️

This afternoon Avery, Paul and myself went to Buffalo to visit my brother and his wife. Ethan stayed home on dog duty. We had pizza on the back deck and then had a campfire. We had some good chatting and visiting around the fire. I appreciate Brian and Kristen living so close. For a long time, they lived far away, so this is a blessing.

It was fun chatting about how we grew up and how it was different from Kristen and Paul’s upbringing. I think Avery enjoyed it too. Avery almost didn’t come, but I am glad she did.


Comments

  1. ❤️❤️ so nice to visit with family... and yes, we had some different childhoods for sure, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. always great to learn family history

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment