Skip to main content

10/11/22

Today, my office was lovely. While I was working, I did some enrichment with the dogs. This involves tossing cheerio’s in the yard and they have to use their sniffers to find them. They love it. It keeps them engaged for quite some time. I was working on my computer, peeking up over the top of it. Theo was out too. He was eating my flowers again.


I have finally advanced to phone screens. Yay! While I was doing phone screens, I had this little dude just napping away. He prefers to nap with company. He also likes to snore and interrupt me talking with his cute squeaks he makes while repositioning. Bliss.

Over the weekend, Ethan accidentally broke the glass in one of our windows. I told him that he had to discuss it with Paul, but I was glad he didn’t get hurt. This evening, Paul and Ethan were able to navigate through this without screaming at one another and being totally pissed off. This is a huge win. I was proud of them both. Ethan was asked to get a replacement, so we will see how that goes.

I have been much less stressed while working from home. I don’t have the degree of frustration that I did before. For that, I am thankful. 


Comments

  1. I love your home office and I'm glad no one got hurt when the glass broke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less stressed! That sounds so wonderful. I'm glad the broken window incident didn't escalate into yelling. Big win! Cheers to smoother sailing ahead. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment