Skip to main content

10/22/2022

 I had a fun day. My brother and his wife came to visit. We went to Blodgett farms to see Avery (she works there). She told us that she had an injurry earlier in the day, and showed me her finger all covered in tape. She had cut her finger earlier with shears, to where it was spurting blood.

Geez! She still had dried blood on the side of her face. We will unwrap and assess in the morning. 

We went and grabbed donuts and then visited on our patio. The weather was so nice. The dogs and rabbit had an abundance of outdoor time today.

We went out to dinner, which was fun. Then we headed to a Halloween Costume party  it was fun. Paul was an outlet. I was a plug. The outlet was supposed to be on the front of the shirt. However, I wanted to surprise Paul and put it on the back of his shirt. There were a lot of jokes and of course he was a good sport.
















Comments

  1. OMG.... that is hilarious. I'm so glad you are having some Halloween fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment