Skip to main content

10/28th

 I had my costume meeting today. It turned out pretty good. Several people dressed up and had great costumes. I put a bee costume on Jiminy. I don’t think he really cared for it. At first he gave me a pouty stink eye.


I told him how cute he was. But he then decided he was going to ignore me and not make eye contact.


I then was laughing at him and he got defeated. He gave up his protest. 


I told him he was one of the cutest bee puppies there ever was.

Together, we were a bee and a flower. You can’t have one without the other.


Jim got bored during the meeting and fell asleep during the meeting in his bed costume. 

After work, I took Avery and her friend to pick out stuff for their Halloween costumes for the senior Halloween parade on Monday. We had fun.

Avery had her spirit week dress up today for either a soccer mom, OR a grilling dad. She chose a grilling dad. This was her interpretation:

All in all….it was a fun day. 



Comments

Post a Comment