Skip to main content

10/13/22

Ethan was listening to music while he worked in the garage. I opened the door to let the dogs inside and heard Ethan singing away. This is a kid that in the 7th grade had to take either band or chorus. He chose chorus because it “seemed easier”. He never really has been into music that much from the aspect of “making “ it.

At one of his concerts he put in minimal effort to move his lips and admitted he wasn’t singing at all. He said he was moving his lips because that is all he had to do to get the grade. He was right. He moved his lips and got the grade. But this singing…..it was just blind singing out of enjoyment of the music. I listened for longer than I should have.

I am getting the hang of my job. It keeps me busy for sure. Today I had the help of Ferguson on my lap. 



Comments

  1. what an awesome sound that had to be - Ethan gleefully singing away, on his terms! this update makes my ❤️ happy!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan singing.....Love, love, love this....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment