Skip to main content

10/24/22

I caught my coworker drinking out of the toilet today….TWICE. My other coworker wouldn’t stop licking me. I moved my office outside thinking my coworkers would enjoy that. They didn’t help me work at all. One fell asleep. 



I really enjoyed the ambiance of work today. It was interesting, as in all my years, I have never sat outside my house, during the week. It was quiet. No traffic, no lawn mowers…all that I could hear was occasional birds, and the leaves falling to their tragic death, one by one. I personally think the leaves are being a bit dramatic. However, when I die, I might be just as dramatic and change color first before dramatically falling to my death.

A friend stopped by and we walked in the field. It was very good sunshine therapy.

Avery got home from school and started working on her homework. Ethan came home from work, didn’t say a word to anyone and shut himself in his room. Tomorrow I have to tell him that he needs to call NYC and speak with his doctor. We will see how that goes.

I had dinner with a good friend tonight. That is such wonderful therapy.

Comments

  1. such a lovely working atmosphere. one of my coworkers, although I'm not sure which, keeps pooping behind the couch just before start time. good thing I otherwise enjoy their company.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment