Skip to main content

10/2/22

I bought a bunch of tomato’s today from a local farm stand. Gotta support the small businesses. I put them in my ninja and blended them all up. I then put them in ice cube trays and am going to freeze them, so when I make chili, I have fresh tomatoes to use instead of canned (too much sodium).

I also felt how much work 4 dogs and a rabbit are. Our pear tree is my nemesis right now. I have to go out and pick up all the pears, then let the dogs out.  Today I had all the dogs outside as well as Theo (the rabbit). He stays close to the house and just eats happily. Sometimes I forget I let him out. Then I have to go find him. I say “Theo….where’d you go.” He usually pops out of my flowers.

I gave everyone baths (except the rabbit), washed all the bedding and cleaned all the cages. Phew. Our house smells fresh.

Avery worked all day. Good for her. I remember how hard those days were when I would go to school all week and work all weekend. 

Ethan and I went to a different local store and bought fresh made donuts and cider. We also drove to Blodgett’s Farm (Avery’s work) and bought some fried dough. Ethan scarfed that right up. They have two new donkeys and they are so cute. 

Happy Fall! The weather is changing but it is still pretty out.


Comments