Skip to main content

10/5/22

I got to do some cool things at my new job today. I am learning the technology. I started meeting the practice managers of my territory. I am meeting so cool new people. Two thumbs up.

Today was so pretty out, I moved my office outside onto our screened in porch. I was able to enjoy the sounds of nature while working. 

We do have a neighbor that lets their dog bark excessively.  I had flashback to the Friends episode when Ross was yelling “PIVOT” and then Chandler yelled “SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!” I wanted to yell that, but I didn’t. It isn’t the dog’s fault.

We all sort of scattered after work. Paul did boy things like mow the lawn. I did “me” things like entertained the dogs and cleaned. Ethan worked in the garage after he got home from work. Avery has Homecoming this week and went to the food truck rodeo. It sounded too people-y for me.

I do have to be careful about who I am exposed to until Ethan’s appointment in NYC. There is so much planning that goes on to coordinate that I don’t want Covid screwing it up.

My anxiety has started but it is at a low level. It will amp up as the day gets closer. I know Ethan’s anxiety is building so that doesn’t help. It is the way of life for now. Maybe some day it will subside. 

Comments

  1. Love this new job of yours. I never knew where you worked. I tried to connect through Linkedin but I don't know how to do that! I don't think I would be beneficial to you anyway. Isn't it great to work from home???!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment