Skip to main content

10/18/22

Ethan and I started our trek to New York City. We took an unconventional route thanks to Google Maps. I thought the route may be more scenic. BEST. DECISION.EVER!

It was so beautiful, I felt like I was a small drop of paint within a masterpiece. Just driving along with vibrant reds, yellows oranges and greens. The rolling hills displaying it’s artwork proudly.

Poor Ethan had to survive me saying “look at how beautiful it is” and “WOW!”

We made it to our hotel. We got some Chinese food.

Ethan’s mood today was quiet. We barely spoke in the car.  He will likely feel better after everything is all over with tomorrow.

Our ride across the bridge arrives bright and early.



Comments

  1. Nice bright spot! I hope everything goes really, really smooth. Thinking of you and Ethan and sending lots of good vibes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment