Skip to main content

10/31/22 🎃🎃


 Happy Halloween. Avery had fun at school today. She did the senior parade and was dressed up as one of her game characters. 

Jiminy had on his pumpkin sweatshirt. He was chilly this morning and it only seemed fitting.

Nana has knee surgery tomorrow, so I am going to help by driving them to the hospital. I am so glad I am in a more flexible position to be able to help.

Halloween is more fun when your kids are small. Except….I still “tested the candy to make sure it wasn’t poison.” I have always been dedicated to candy safety. I feel if you sample often, you will be able to tell if something is poison. Ha!

Comments

  1. Yup that is a very important safety ritual that I also follow. Can't be too careful! Hope your Halloween was fun...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment