Skip to main content

10/16/22

We accomplished a lot this weekend (mostly today). Today was get stuff done around the house day. It was moving and organizing and cleaning day. Multiple areas around the house were affected.

I went up and down the stairs so many times that my legs are tired (or I am significantly out of shape…or both). Plus I walked the dogs multiple times around the field. 

Paul cut some trees down like a lumberjack. He stacked wood, mowed the lawn and did outside man stuff….probably peed on things to mark his territory.

Then we went to watch the Bills game at a friends house. I don’t really care about football. I like the socializing and eating portion of football….and the beer.



Comments

  1. It was a good game, though. I don't care much about football but when you're socializing with people who do, it's fun when it's a good game. I am glad the Bill's won 😌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment