Skip to main content

10/23/22

 Today was quite productive. Much yard work was accomplished. Dogs and rabbit were exercised, laundry was washed, the house was dusted, bathrooms cleaned…typical Sunday catch up.

Paul spent the day splitting woods, then winterizing the camper. He then took his car to Letchworth State Park and  enjoyed the fall colors. He and his buddy drove their sporty little cars. Paul got pulled over by a nice cop. The cop gave him a warning.

Ethan washed his car today. This evening he went out to hang out with a friend. That is all I know. He is on my emergency contacts so if he needs to he can reach me 24/7 and my phone will ring. Just in case….





Comments

  1. I'm so glad you are having some good ole fashioned "normal" weekends again. That is so fabulous!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment