Skip to main content

2/17/23

 I had time this morning and asked E th an if he wanted me to go with him yo get his Covid test done. He said yes.  I didn’t realize it would be a drive through thing. When we arrived at the building I parked the car and went in. 

I had ethan stand in line to check himself in. The lady on the other side of the counter was built like a refrigerator. Her grey hair was slicked back and placed neatly on top of her head in a bun. She did NOT exude friendliness at all.

Her face was similar to Nanny Mcfee’s.

She called out “NEXT” loudly even though Ethan was the only person in line.  He explained that he was there for a Covid test. She  matter of fact my told us to drive around to the side of the building as they don’t want people coming into the building if they have Covid.

I wanted to tell her that I wasn’t that stupid, but I just walked away and got into the car and drove around the side of the building. 

We had to wait several minutes for her to collect all of her supplies and paperwork. Finally they cleaned up their act and let us take the test.

I am sure Ethan passed with flying colors. I came back home and worked for the rest of the day to try and fill positions.

I was tired by the end of the day. This cold is doing icky things to my body.  Oh well.



Comments

Post a Comment