Skip to main content

2/8/23

 I spent the day getting ready to spend time with our friend group for the week. We rented an air bnb and had our specific items we all needed to bring. 

We weren’t supposed to leave today but we decided fairly last minute to do so. It was a bit of a scramble but well worth it. 

The evening was spent spending time with friends. I have missed this trip for the past couple of years and it feels good to finally be a part of it. When tomorrow is not guaranteed, it is best to seize the moment.

We laughed and made memories. Conversations intertwined and we all enjoyed on another’s company. I kept thinking about how thankful I was to share this series of moments this year. 

Tomorrow is a day that will be spent snowmobiling. I will not be snowmobiling, I will be working. I will make sure a nice meal is ready when everyone returns from snowmobiling though.  I am happy to be able to work from anywhere. 

Comments