Skip to main content

2/20/2023

Last night went terrible. I got 2 hours and 53 minutes of sleep according to my Fitbit. I felt it all day today. I was grouchy, my muscles were stiff from all the stairs I did yesterday. Anytime I bent over I would grunt and grown. My nose was constantly runny and made me sneeze all day. 

Other than that, today went well. At lunch, Avery, Rachel and I took the dogs on a walk for some sunshine therapy. Tonight we visited with a good friend. We ordered Mexican, had a margarita and spent the evening catching up. 

Tomorrow I am going to wrangle up the kids and try and leave earlier in the day to avoid the horrific, New Jersey rush hour traffic. Wish us luck.

Here is the cute picture of the day….


Comments

  1. Sending lots of good vibes for your travel and appointments this week. Hope your cold is better! I had one too this weekend and it's so annoying. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment