Skip to main content

2/3/2023

Today was the last day of Ethan’s teenage years. Tomorrow he turns the big 2-0. When I pointed that out to him, he let me know his teenage years ended in November 2020.  I wish he could appreciate what a survivor he is for not only himself but his donor, Nicole.

I was happy however, that he spent the day with his friend doing car things. He spent the entire day there, having, no doubt a fun time. I’m am so glad for that.

Avery came home from school and took a nap. I woke her up trying to quietly placing a Note near her saying that Paul and I are leaving. Oops. 

My mom sent a nice dinner over and that was yummy!

Paul and I went to a friends house and we were able to visit while he helped them do some things mechanically to their snowmobile. I didn’t help at all. I don’t excel at that, so I was likely helping by not helping.

We got in our car to leave and it was 1 degree out. O-N-E degree. The snow was crunchy. When the snow crunches be with your feet it is 20 degrees or less out. I learned that from one of the kids shoes we used to watch. 

I am thankful for our fire place.


Comments

Post a Comment