Skip to main content

2/9/2023

Today some of our group left early to go snowmobiling. Not me. I wasn’t feeling so hot. I may have had a little too much overindulgence yesterday. I slept in. I didn’t even start work until 10:00.

I tucked myself away in the bedroom to have a little bit of quiet so I could work. Jiminy helped me work by letting me listen to him snore. Isn’t that nice of him?



While I was working I could hear everyone telling stories and laughing. I chuckled to myself as I could hear every word clear as day. The group left to go off and make the best of this rainy day and I finished working. It was ok. I am someone that needs to recharge their batteries and I welcomed the time to recoup.

The men cooked up some steaks. It was fun to visit and join their laughter after work. I may have hid a giant pair of “soiled” ladies panties. They weren’t really soiled. It was a Reese’s peanut butter cup chewed up. But they looked soiled. I hid them under someone’s pillow. It did cause a good laugh.

We spent the evening visiting and celebrating these moments we get to spend together. I Irish goodbyed myself upstairs to our bedroom. The chairs here aren’t overly comfortable so I just needed to lay down and rest my back.

My back has been hanging in there. Luckily the beds are comfortable!

Comments

Post a Comment