Skip to main content

2/28/23

 I got a call from the hospital. Ethan can discontinue his medication for his lung pressures. Yay!!!!! We have to check his labs later in the week. I have to check mine too so we are going to go to the lab together.

Ethan has been having some odd side effects after this last dose increase. He was feeling tired, had trouble with temperature regulation as well as developing the blasted nasty sores in his mouth. Like he needs more torture. We made another adjustment and hopefully the labs will show that he doesn’t need to change much after this. #transplantlife

My time is winding down with Heather. I know she will have an adjustment back to “life as usual” with a hearty side of the grieving process. She has a good support system in place. I am lucky I get to be her friend.

I will be heading home after some meetings for work tomorrow. I am sure Paul is ready for me to come home. We haven’t really seen each other since Friday.


Comments

  1. safe travels❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the mouth sores dont go away ask his dr. For Magic Mouthwash with Lidocaine. May have to go to a compounding pharmacy but it will give him relief.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment