Skip to main content

8/4/23

 Ethan has been trying to make some career pathing choices. He has many things to consider and choices to make. It will be cool to see what direction he will go in.

He has made a lot of progress from last summer to this summer. He has a lot more growing to do but progress is being made. It’s like last summer he wouldn’t allow himself to have fun. He is now dipping his toes into the much needed water of people his own age.

Avery is thinking about college. It is exciting and we plan to go shopping this weekend to pick up things she will need.

I had a much needed catch up day at work. I loved it. I got to accomplish so much. I needed it! Tomorrow will be a different story. Back to back meetings all day, but at least I feel prepared.

I finally have a weekend home. I welcome this. I haven’t been home for the last 5 weeks. It has been a busy summer. Not in a bad way, just busy.

Penny kept me company all day today. I worked outside mostly all day. She had quite a fun day outside but tonight all that fun caught up with her as she snuggled on my lap. We make fun of her all the time, but she really is a nice little dog. She is very caring and the Jiminy protector! 



Comments