Skip to main content

10/12/23

 I started my morning off with a mammogram. Again! Two in one week! The doctors office called last week and wanted to get additional shots. I didn’t tell Paul because I know he would be worried. I was not worried at all. My gut was telling me that all was well. My gut is pretty decent at assessing things. Good news! All is well. 

I finally had the emotional bandwidth to tackle making progress on the hospital bills. For now, we have two bills left. Do you believe that? One of the bills is in collections. The last two are being submitted to insurance. Hopefully that is it! I had to make a few calls and sit on hold for a bit a couple of different times, but I am hoping this is a step in the right direction.

I had a long work day but it was successful. I walked away feeling pretty darn good! I can’t wait until it is the weekend!

Happy birthday Ferguson! He is as awkward as ever!




Comments

  1. 🎂 Happy Birthday to the cute little old curmudgeon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment