Skip to main content

10/9/23

 Ethan went to work this morning like usual. Paul brought the camper home and got her all gussied up for winter. I now have a race against the clock to prepare my end of things for winter.

I worked on it a bit after work. Work of course ran late. I finally had to just close my computer. I made it through another day of training. Oye! 

I had good intentions of making dinner, but ended up with a grilled cheese. Maybe tomorrow I will have time to cook.

Ethan arrived home and beelined upstairs. He was gone a few hours and then resurfaced quietly, on the couch. I said my good nights and wandered upstairs. Ethan had lights flickering brightly. He had set up a strobe light and Halloween jacolatern in his window.

This is big news because for the last few years there has been none of this. This is another pre-transplant activity that he has started doing again! These little things are actually big things for us!

So I am hoping the strobe light doesn’t induce seizures for him.



Comments

Post a Comment