Skip to main content

10/2/2023

 New York State and then some exhales a sigh of relief as little Charlotte Sena has been found. She disappeared from a campground Saturday evening as she was riding her bike “one more time” around the loop. An activity we have let our kids do many times at state parks.

The emotions these parents and their family must have gone through over the past 48 hours in unimaginable. Everyone holding their breath as these stories rarely end well. I am so glad they are able to hug her tight and tell her they love her.

I worked a long day today. My head hurts and I will be glad when this week is done. It is one step closer to a better work/life balance.

Avery popped home today for a quick hug. She was returning some books at the library and had to drive right by the house. I actually was pissed at first because I thought someone was trying to break in. I went into confrontational mode and rounded the corner to see Avery’s cute little face smiling at me.

I felt so tired today. Either the change in season or some sort of pollen/mold is getting to me. 

I am still waiting on Ethan’s blood results to be interpreted x he had one value in his urine that I know the doctor won’t like very much.

My gift today was that the little girl was found. I am so glad for everyone involved. I am also glad the person that took her had enough sense not to hurt her. That was a gift for me from the world!



Comments

  1. You said it! I was so happy to read that headline that she was safe. This world today....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment