Skip to main content

😊10/16/21

 Today I had a full day at home. It was full of much needed cleaning. Chauncey helped, that is our robotic vacuum cleaners (roomba) name. If you don’t have one, I recommend you get one. Ours self empties and you change the bay about once a month. It is a great addition when you have 3 dogs. It is worth every penny.

I also washed the dogs, cleaned their bedding and washed all the snuggly living room blankets.

Tonight we visited with our dialysis nurse. It was so wonderful to catch up and just laugh.

I do have to work in the morning and with the days getting darker out, earlier, when it is 7:00 pm it feels like 11:30 pm. I am ready to call it quits for today. I have accomplished a lot. I am also thankful that the entire family spent some time together.

Comments

Post a Comment