Skip to main content

🚘 10/19/21

 I called the number I was supposed to call to find out more about Ethan’s “exemption”. I had to leave a message. It clearly stated to not call more than one time. It also had the name of a supervisor to contact if I don’t hear back from our case worker.

I didn’t hear back today but have faith that tomorrow will be my lucky day. Wednesday, my day off. Phew! I have errands to run, calls to make and we meet with our local nephrologist. I also get to see our dialysis nurse (which will be a highlight of the day). 

Ethan is looking forward to class tomorrow as he is going to get to put the tires for his go kart on the rims. This is in preparation of an event Ethan likes to be a part of.  He will race and ride his go kart with his friends and have a day of fun with his buddies. 

I got home from work and was exhausted. I took some vitamins and am calling it quits for the day. I will be ready to go by morning.

Comments

  1. get some Vit D (sunshine) via outdoor time if you can squeeze it in on your (work!) day off. I can't say real day off, since that really doesn't apply ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment