Skip to main content

10/7/21

My ground angel, Stephanie, swooped in for the rescue today. She had good information that was so helpful and kind. Thank you Stephanie. She is going to get me in touch with a local contact for specific questions.

We still have about another month until we hear back from Medicare. We are getting closer.

I have had a headache most of the afternoon. I know it’s because I am tired. Tomorrow will be my 9 th day straight of working. I look forward to a break this weekend.

As we were doing dialysis tonight, Paul brought the mail up for me to open. We got something from social services. As I read it, I realized we are one step closer.


Progress. I am smiling ear to ear…..even with a head ache. I then opened the second letter and it says that our application for Medicare has been received. They will be in touch when it is reviewed and decided upon. Wow!

I also need to work on being more patient. Had I waited one more day…..I wouldn’t have been so frustrated yesterday.


Comments

Post a Comment