Skip to main content

10/25

 I keep writing blogs and think that I posted but fall asleep and don’t actually post them. Ugh! 

I got a call from Monroe County social services. They couldn’t tell me exactly what the deal is with the “exemption” but at least I made progress. I asked them to send Ethan a letter stating it was ok for them to talk to me. He will sign and return. It will be easier to communicate with them when they can actually give me information.

They couldn’t explain fully but I can contact my transplant financial coordinator and social worker and they should be able to access Ethan’s Medicare number so we can schedule Ethan’s surgery.

This prompted me to send an email to the transplant coordinator asking her to help us get on the surgical schedule. I will wait to see what the verdict is on that. I am sick of having our lives put on hold.

Another dialysis day today. As dialysis comes to an end, I think of all the things I have to do before I can go to bed. These days are so long and tiring. I am hoping we can get on the schedule sooner than later. 😊

Comments

Post a Comment