Skip to main content

10/26


 FINALLY! We have a date! November 30 th will be the transplant date. We have a number of things to do and research over the next few weeks. 

I am so excited that there is an end to dialysis. I almost cried! 

Ethan worked in the garage all afternoon with his buddy. They were tinkering with plexiglass and the go-kart. 

We are still learning details and I have an early morning lab appointment tomorrow to repeat some tests.  We have to go down a week or so in advance for more blood testing and exams. Then we will make the move down for a number of weeks.

This is GREAT news.

Comments

  1. Yay!! This is wonderful news! One step closer πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Excellent news, I'm so happy for all of you. I read your blog every day and I'm sending you all the positive energy that I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Congratulations! This is really big news. Cheers to a next chapter beginning and soon being done with dialysis. It's happening!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment