Skip to main content

10/21/21

I made zero progress with my exempt/approved Medicaid issue. I placed a few calls but it seems no one answers. I suspect they have case over loads and just haven’t gotten to our turn yet. I called the supervisor as instructed within the voicemail I left the other day. No answer.

It is increasingly more difficult to keep our schedules wide open “just in case”. I just want to get on the damn schedule.

We skipped Ethan’s dialysis treatment tonight and will do it on Saturday. I thought I had an alternative plan but I miscalculated and now we have to wait. Minor inconvenience and the beauty of home dialysis, easy to reschedule.

We have some fun plans this weekend (Paul and I). I love paranormal activity and find it fascinating. We are going to Iron Island museum in Buffalo. Hopefully it will be full of spirits.

My bright side was listening to the thunder and watching the lightening tonight. What a spectacular show! So glad the dogs have already been out for the night.



Comments

  1. We said the same thing - last sentence! What a wild storm! Enjoy some alone time with Paul and the spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..... sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment