Skip to main content

03/29/22

Last night I got some much needed rest. As fast as my cold came, it left. Yesterday I was hacking and blowing my nose. Today…..nothing. So weird. I am so glad.

I had to call the social services office to verify what Ethan’s primary insurance is and also his secondary insurance. You would think this is a straightforward question. I got two different answers on two calls.

Ethan is working with a provider that doesn’t accept his insurance. The provider is really good. I don’t want to waste time to switch providers and start all over again. I am at the point where I am going to pay out of pocket just to get the services Ethan needs. I really dislike our current healthcare system. However, I don’t have a solution for something better, so I am accepting what I can’t change.

I got home from work and Ethan was napping. We go for bloodwork on Saturday to make sure there is nothing with the kidney that is causing Ethan’s tiredness. I do think it is mostly tied to mood.  Again, we will control what we can, and deal with the rest as it unfolds.

After work, I shoveled some food into my face.  Was eating like a wood chipper. I spent most of the evening after that doing important work. Really important work. The kind of work that you need to delegate to others to help yourself out. “Paul, can you hand me the charger? I can’t move, the baby is sleeping”. Jiminy (and Penny) were snuggled under the blanket fast asleep. My dogs are my hobby.

This is what I look like when I am trying to be a sleeping beauty as well. Such a funny picture. Weirdo dog.



Comments

  1. He's silly and precious at the same time! ❤️
    I'm glad you are better and finished up that important work last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your cold went away and that you and the dogs can be sleeping beauties! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment