Skip to main content

3/28/22

Last night I hardly slept at all. I was coughing and congested…my ears hurt and I had a constant tickle in my throat…….basically…super attractive. I am feel like an old, deflating tire that has tire rot.

When I got home from work, Ethan was napping in the couch. Depression is exhausting for him. He has been pretty quiet these days. Withdrawn. 

My heart was happy for him when he went with Avery and another close friend to go “shopping”. They did teen things all afternoon on Saturday.

Potty training the baby in 18 degree weather isn’t the best. Poor little Jiminy. He gets so cold. But he has to learn to be a dog.  Dogs go potty outside. He will get there.

I am going to bed super early with the hopes that I will sleep for a few solid hours. Fingers crossed.

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Comments

  1. I hope you can rest today and kick those germs out of your body! Oh, the Ethan situation is just so hard. I hope he keeps having fun teenage moments and can find ways to break thru his depression. We're all cheering for him. Happy Birthday to your friend Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment