Skip to main content

3/24/22

Today I got into a conversation about survivors guilt with someone who has suffered/suffers through it. It helped me understand a little better perhaps what Ethan may be feeling.  

My scratchy throat developed into a sore through, cough and post nasal drip. I felt tired. I felt light headed every time I stood up. I wore a mask at work to save someone else from catching my funk.

Cough drops and water were my friends today. I had a bit of a salty attitude mostly because I was doing the best I could just to get through the day. 

Paul shared I was snoring last night (what? Ladies don’t snore Paul). Apparently I was like a saw mill. He had to sleep on the couch, triggering his sciatic nerve to get irritated. Man, we are a mess…..

Ethan spent the day doing homework and working on his car. Jiminy cuddled with him all evening. Jiminy….the dog I never knew how much he needed to be in our family. (He peed outside again today…so proud).



Comments

  1. Shoot... you did catch something. I am sorry and hope it passes quick! I always get super grumpy myself when I get sick because we mama's don't have any time for that. As for Jiminy, I can't get enough pics of him. What a sweet soul. It's amazing how one tiny little dog can make a HUGE impact. Look at that sweet fluffy bunny too. My heart is melting..... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment