Skip to main content

3/15/22


 How are we supposed to keep up with this? Bills, bills, bills. This is just one days worth. It’s a constant assault. ….impossible to keep up with. 

I was able to check off some important things off my “to do” list with SSI. Winning! I submitted some paperwork they needed. Of course they don’t email and prefer a FAX. Ugh! I despise faxing. 

Weekdays are full of work and adulting. Weekends are for fun. The trouble is…the work to fun ratio is a bit skewed. Luckily, tomorrow is HUMP DAY!!!! One step closer to the weekend.


Comments

  1. and one day closer to ☘️ St. Patrick's Day! 🌈 💰☘️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to send a FAX from your phone? I think it might be. That may make it easier for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good tip. I just looked and there is an app. Thanks 😊

      Delete
    2. Cheryl is smart! I didn't think to mention this - I added a free (for a month) app to my phone to do that same. Very simple and much easier than trying to find a fax machine without taking a time machine to 1995 (and btw, where can you find a time machine! lol)

      Delete
  3. You most definitely need a personal assistant like celebrities have! Come on....who still uses FAX? Wow.... must be a government agency. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment