Skip to main content

3/21/22

 I had a long day at work. 13 hours. Ugh! I am getting too old for this. 13 hours on my feet. 13 hours on my bunion.

When I got home, I got the most wonderful gift. After trying to get Jiminy to poop outside since last Thursday night, tonight was the first night that he pooped outside. WOW!!!! He was so silly today. He jumps around like a baby goat.

We leave tomorrow. We will spend the night. Wednesday, Ethan will get two more butt injections to protect him from covid. Then he will have his nephrology appointment following the butt injections.

Should be a good time.

Comments

  1. I just love how much a dog "pooping outside" makes you giddy. Also... the way you describe "butt injections"... that's priceless. Cheers to a noneventful journey to and from! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment