Skip to main content

3/18/22

Poor Avery didn’t feel so hot today. She stayed home from school so she didn’t pass whatever she has, on to someone else. She is staying away from Ethan to hopefully keep him cold free.

Day one: potty training……(NOT on a pee pad) status -failure. It’s ok. It seems that Jiminy has not been on grass, dirt or stones and the big, scary cars driving by are a disruptive. I am getting a feel for Jiminy’s eye sight which I don’t think is very good.

Ethan got home from work and did his homework with Jiminy on his lap and Ferguson on his legs. Ethan is going to help design a protective helmet for Jiminy, with his 3D printer, since a good portion of his skull is not formed.

The other dogs have been accepting of this new little guy. They have even played. We are now establishing a new routine, transitioning food and meeting new dogs. It has been quite a day.

Comments

  1. I know you don't like reading but you could check out Piglet the deaf and blind puppy on FB. One of my Vets took him as a foster (right) and now has a book about the whole experience but you can definitely learn from their journey on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I know piglet! I follow piglet. I LOVE this. ❤️ Yes, I could learn a lot from them. I don’t think my guy sees very well.

      Delete

Post a Comment