Skip to main content

3/14/22

 Huge win today. I was able to get the pharmacy on the same page as the insurance company. I was able to pick up new prescription at lunch right before my chiropractor appointment (still paying for that bad decision to go snowmobiling…..literally) and one right after work. Maybe we can go longer that 3 days and spend less than $50 doing it? What a positive change that would be.

The weather was so nice that when I got home, Avery and I took Phineas for a walk. We met our new neighbors (they moved in like well over a year ago) they seem nice.

Paul and I chatted about his adventures snowmobiling on Sunday. He comes across some odd people. It was fun to listen too.

I ended the day by setting my calculator to wake up in the morning. Read that sentence again. I then realized, my phone calculator would NOT wake me up…and properly set my ALARM! Time for bed.



Comments

  1. LOL! apparently you've been using the calculator app often - adding up the RXs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment