Skip to main content

3/19/21

 This morning as I walked out to my car to go to work, I was dodging worms. There were earth worms everywhere. I like earthworms. They make the soil for my flowers, fruits and vegetables nutrient rich.  Also, I think it is the only animal that’s face….looks exactly like it’s butt…..so….that could be used to it’s advantage. Spring is coming.

Ethan bonded hard with Jiminy today. This is completely unexpected but very positive. Ethan has been feeling lonely and sad. He has been wanting to connect with people his own age. This has given him a purpose. He loves this little dog. He was even telling me how to train him (really?) it was cute.

I have to work in the morning. Avery is coming to help with possible c-sections on a couple dogs. There are possibly 4, so we may be elbows deep in puppies. I am glad she likes it. For all the time we have lost with each other, this gives us more time together. She is willing to get up at 7am on a Sunday to be with her mom. That….is a WIN!


Comments

Post a Comment