Skip to main content

3/12/22

I went to the pharmacy today. Our transplant coordinator has been working on us getting a refill for one of Ethan’s medications. After battling it out with the insurance company, our coordinator let me know that it was ok to pick up the medication. The pharmacy has only been allotting us a 3 day supply (every 3 days) at $52 each time. 

Today I was under the impression it was ready for pick up. There was another 3 day supply at $52 waiting for me. We should have a 21 day supply. I emailed Ethan’s nephrologist while at the pharmacy and she responded back immediately (on a Saturday). He had to be discontinued for now until we can get to the bottom of it next week. Sigh. This system is so broken.

Ethan was feeling a bit down today. I feel so helpless. He has good days and bad days. He says he is happiest at work. 


Comments

  1. Wow... happiest at work. That is really interesting. How many of us are happiest at work? There is something real about work/home balance. It's legit. Cheers to a good day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment