Skip to main content

3/20/22

Ethan FINALLY drove the supra today. It has been since October 2020 since he has driven it. He never got a chance last year because of the dang seizures.

He was SO happy.

He has plans to drive it to school and work tomorrow. 

We are slowly seeing Jiminy’s personality come alive. We have been potty training round the clock. So far it is hit or miss….mostly miss. His poop is smaller than my pinky so it’s not that big of a deal.

I spent extra time with Penny since she was feeling pouty about not being the “baby” anymore. She secured her spot in my lap this afternoon. 



Comments

  1. oh my goodness - what a gaggle of adorableness you have there!
    I am SO happy for Ethan being able to get back behind the wheel of that mint car!
    happy weekend all around!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Ethan!!! I hope this brings him so much joy moving forward. That dog pic is adorable. Jiminy looks very comfortable and confident with his new family. So happy for you all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment