Skip to main content

4/10/22

I spent some good quality time with the family today. I enjoyed it. Avery and I went to my work. Afterward, we went to the diner for breakfast. I cherish this time with my Avery. 

We decided that we should stop home and pick up the dogs, put them in their warm clothes and take them for a walk. It was windy but we exercised them with a brief, 15 minute walk in town. They loved it. Jiminy at one point was protesting as he was cold, but he survived. Everyone napped well when we got home, even Avery.

Paul and I chatted over drinks,  for a good almost 2 hours. We don’t get to have much conversation with just the two of us. It was nice. Ferguson joined us. He was the lucky dog.

All in all….it was a good day. Now….each day will be one day closer to vacation. 

Comments

  1. one day closer to relaxation and quality time with Avery ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are having good days! You deserve good days for infinity. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment